Well, here I am 9:30 at night, writing from a hospital room. My friend, Dawn, is hoping to have her baby soon. They induced her earlier today, but things are still going pretty slow. I've almost been here for 12 hours, but the time has gone by very quickly. I'm surprised I don't feel more tired.
I feel very honored to be here with my friend. She could have easily called me after the baby was born or even when she just went to the hospital. Instead, she asked me to be here with her and her husband as they awaited the arrival of this new little one. I am very blessed to be a part of this and very blessed to have Dawn and Scott in my life.
I have been keeping myself busy by doing some work from my laptop and also playing with my games.
I am sure I will blog again to announce the arrival of this beautiful little boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment