Philippians 4:8 Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Impressed
I didn't vote for her, but Betsy Markey just scored big points with me. I wrote her about my concerns regarding Timothy Geithner and she responded back to me within 48 hours. She is my congressional district's representative. While I found out the the House has no say in Presidential nominations, she still took the time to write me, tell me who I can write to (with their email addresses), and invited me to write her with any other concerns I may have. WOW! I didn't get a response from Sen. Mark Udall (and I didn't know who the new senator who replaced Salazar was at the time - now I do thanks to her). While I don't agree with all her policies, she did the one thing I think a lot of people in Washington fail to do, she responded to her constituents. Great job Congresswoman Markey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment