I felt it appropriate to blog on the eve of my new job. WOW! I can't believe I'm going back to working 40+ hours a week. It will go down to 40 hours once I finish with all my social services clients. I can imagine I will be pretty tired this week, since I haven't worked a 40 hour work week in a year and a half. I am comforted by the fact that I will have a steady paycheck and benefits to boot.
This new job should prove interesting and challenging, but not so challenging as to stress me out too much. It will be a mixture of management and working with individuals and families. I know there will be bumps (what job doesn't have bumps), but right now it will be a refreshing break from the normal therapy routine.
I will blog more after I start my new job. Please pray for me if you feel led.
Yeah for the new job!
ReplyDelete