First off, YEAH! I love it that people read my blog, it makes me happy. :)
Well, I got some work done today, thanks to my "boss" telling me to let our admin take all phone calls and not deal with the phone. I still have a ton to do, but having a day of solid work with few interruptions helped ease some of the anxiety I have been feeling. I feel more determination and hopefulness that I can put a significant dent into my ever increasing pile.
I don't have a lot of other things to say right now. It is late and I just got home about 1/2 hour ago. I'm feeling tired, too. Talk to you later!
Why is boss in quotation marks? The person who gave you that directive IS your boss...you make it sound hypothetical!! :)
ReplyDeleteBoss is in quotation marks because I have this thing called a duel relationship. :)
ReplyDelete