Friday, May 09, 2008

Another Baby

Well, the last baby of my two month trio was born early this morning. My cousin, Lindsay, had a healthy little girl. She weighed in at 8 pounds and was 21 inches long. I got to hold her tonight and she is precious. I will post some pictures later on.
The other two babies recently born are doing well, as well as the new parents. It's funny, when I was showing pictures of Austen to my regional director he pinpointed one of me with Austen. He commented, "That's a picture of a mommy wanna a be." I have to agree with him. I would love to have the opportunity to experience pregnancy and raising a child. It is a thrilling prospect to me. Alas, I don't know if that is something in God's design for my life. Sometimes, it is really hard for me. I am blessed to have three people close to me with little ones. I can at least get a mommy fix and they have someone who is more than willing to help out when they need a break.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:21 PM

    Congrats Jenn (and Lindsay), I hope everyone is healthy and happy! Speaking of babies, when would you like to come over for breakfast/lunch/brunch or dinner? Jackson is eager to see you again!

    ReplyDelete